There are no conferences scheduled for 2017
For those you wanting to attend a Ruach Journey in the future.
You can start the preconference requirments now.
Many attendees have shared with us
that God has met them in a deep way during their preconference work.
Ruach Journey requires you to do at least 30 days of pre-work.
- Pray for God to prepare your heart and spirit for what He wants to say and write down anything you hear Him say to you.
- Read the Introduction of You Are Blessed in the Names of God, pages 1-18.
- Each day until the conference, choose one blessing from You Are Blessed in the Names of God and read it for yourself or listen to a blessing from Blessings from Your Are Blessed In The Names of God CD Vol 1.
- Read Free To Be You, (62 pages) to begin to discover how God has made you.
- Listen to Biblical Foundation For Spirit, Soul, and Body. (This is typically mailed to attendees after they register. It is not available on our website. Please contact email@example.com for information about how to buy a copy.)
This conference cost includes:
- 2 nights lodging at the Springville Conference Center
- Meals starting with dinner on the first night through breakfast on the last day.
- Access to acres of beautiful scenery
- Resource notebook
- Surprises valued at over $50
- Permission to run away from home, unwind, and meet with God — priceless!
Ruach Journey is an invitation for you to hear from God and hear the words you need for the next leg of the journey. It is designed to be a safe place where you can discover who you were created to be before your family, culture, friends, spouse, and others tried to make you become something you are not.
So this should not be viewed as a mother/daughter or father/son event or getaway for a group of friends. We encourage parents and adult childern or Bible study groups to attend, but we encourage you to attend different conferences so that everyone can have the complete freedom and safety to discover all that God has for you. There will be times during the retreat that you will be asked not to sit with anyone you came with to help foster God’s personal dealing with you.